Saturday, February 19, 2011

Al Jazeera News

Al Jazeera can sum it up better than I can. Today the military backed out of the Pearl Roundabout leaving it to the "peaceful" protesters.

Tonight thousands and thousands are flocking to the roundabout to protest the monarchy which has ruled in Bahrain for more than 200 years.

Emily and I continued to remain safe and completely removed from all that is happening. Tomorrow is a national day of mourning for the those killed in the past week.

If you have questions about anything I would be happy to answer them the best that I can - just post a comment or drop me an email, jake.cushing@gmail.com.

Copy and paste the link to get the latest news from Bahrain!

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleeast/2011/02/201121914336940622.html

No comments:

Post a Comment